Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Veer Pahariya is the only one I have dated, Sara Ali Khan

Sara Ali Khan, who debuted with ‘Kedarnath’ and last seen in Rohit Shetty’s ‘Simmba’ revealed about her personal life. Sara, daughter of Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh revealed in an interview with web show ‘Famously Filmfare’ that Veer Pahariya (grandson of former Chief Minister of Maharashtra Sushil Kumar Shinde; son of Mumbai-based businessman Sanjay Pahariya) is the only one she dated.


"He's the only one I have dated. I have had no other boyfriends in my life," Filmfare quoted Sara Ali Khan as saying. Veer Pahariya's brother Shikhar Pahariya was linked with Janhvi Kapoor before she made her Bollywood debut with Ishaan Khatter.

When asked whom she is currently dating, Sara responded: "...if I'm not single you think I'm dating people, isn't it? But I'm single. I'm not dating anybody." During the interview, Sara was also asked if she's experienced "heartbreak" during her dating life, when she said: "Didn't, hasn't happened yet. My heart has not broken, I swear."

Earlier this year, when Sara Ali Khan graced the chat show 'Koffee With Karan' with her father Saif Ali Khan, the 'Simmba' actress in a humorous chat said that she wants to date Kartik Aaryan, to which, Kartik said he would like to take Sara on a coffee date.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment