Thursday, January 3, 2019

Farhan Akhtar to marry girlfriend Shibani Dandekar soon

It is strongly buzzed that Farhan Akhtar will tie the knot with girlfriend Shibani soon. The couple has been dating for sometime and now they are geared up to take their relationship to the next level.

"They are extremely serious about each other and Farhan's kids have also warmed up to Shibani, so this looks like the most obvious step for the two," a friend of the couple told the daily.




















Farhan and Shibani are going string and the duo often shares lovey-dovey pictures of their outings.

They have known each other since November 2015.         

However, when asked both Farhan and Shibani chose not to speak about their new relationship.

In an interview, when the VJ was asked about her relationship with Farhan, she replied, "I am not secretive, but I don't feel the need to say things out loud."

In an interview to a daily, Shibani said that she doesn't feel like making any announcement about her relationship status. "I don't need to make an announcement about who I'm dating. It's up to me to decide when and what I want to share about my personal life, and it is up to the audience to decide how they look at it. How much information I want to put out in the public domain is my prerogative," said Shibani.

Their relationship became public when Shibani accompanied Farhan on his Canada tour in 2018. "We are public figures, so people are entitled to say what they want to. But I don't care about their opinion. I'm aware of who I am and I'm comfortable with who I choose to date," added Shibani.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment