Sunday, January 13, 2019

Farhan Akhtar, Shibani Dandekar flaunt love in a pool

Lovebirds Farhan Akhtar and Shibani Dandekar are not ready to hide their relationship from the world and repeatedly they have been sharing lovey-dovey images. Lately, she shared a chilling image and in which both of them seen romancing in a pool. Farhan carries Shibani in his arms.


Sharing the picture on his Instagram page, the actor-composer wrote, “The picture is everything romantic! As long as I have you As long as you are I’ll never be lost Shine on beautiful star @shibanidandekar love you loads”

Recently, Farhan celebrated his 45th birthday and his girlfriend Shibani wished him in the most adorable way, she wrote, “Because he has the coolest tattoo in the world and because it’s his bday! Happy birthday my sweet grumps. love you loads @faroutakhtar.”

The actor responded, “Love you Shibani.”

Earlier, talking about keeping her secret relationship with Farhan, Shibani had told Mid-Day, “I am not secretive, but I don't feel the need to say things out loud. It's up to me to decide when and what I want to share about my personal life, and it is up to the audience to decide how they look at it. How much information I want to put out in the public domain is my prerogative.”

It is also highly speculated that Farhan and Shibani will enter into wedlock this year.

Farhan was earlier married to hairstylist Adhuna Bhabani, however the couple divorced after 15 years of marriage. Post separation, they maintained a cordial relationship. Together they have two daughters.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment