Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Anil Kapoor heading to Germany for shoulder treatment

Anil Kapoor looks fit and fine but the actor is in pain from inside. The actor revealed that he is suffering from calcification of shoulder and is heading to Germany for treatment.


The veteran actor opened up about her treatment in Germany, “I have suffered one or two tears, and a bit of calcification on my right shoulder. So, I have taken an appointment in April with Dr Muller-Wohlfahrt,” he said. Dr Hans-Wilhelm Muller-Wohlfahrt is a celebrity sports doctor and had earlier treated Anil’s tendonitis. “I had stopped sprinting altogether because of my weak ankle. (But after the treatment), I have gone back to sprinting after 15 years.”

Anil said performing his own stunts in movies made his shoulder worse. “These stunts affect me, but one has to keep moving forward.”

On the work front, Anil Kapoor has two movies in the pipeline to release, ‘Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga’ and ‘Total Dhamaal’.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment