Wednesday, January 9, 2019

First Look out: Vivek Oberoi nails it as Narendra Modi in the biopic

As promised, the first look of Vivek Oberoi as Prime Minister Narendra Modi is out and it is quite captivating. With grey beard and saffron kurta and specs, Vivek as PM Modi stood in front of the tricolour.


Sharing the poster, trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, "Vivek Anand Oberoi [Vivek Oberoi] to star in Narendra Modi biopic, titled #PMNarendraModi... The first look poster was launched in 23 languages by Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis... Directed by Omung Kumar... Produced by Suresh Oberoi and Sandip Ssingh.

Excited to play PM Modi on-screen, Vivek, at the poster launch event, said, “I am extremely fortunate. Today, I am feeling what I felt 16 years ago, during Company days. I am feeling the same kind of excitement and hunger because this is the role of a lifetime for any actor. I pray that at the end of the journey, I become a better actor and a better human being. Narendra Bhai is one of the tallest leaders in the world and to bring his personality and qualities on screen is an incredible challenge. I want all your blessings to complete this incredible journey.”

Director Omung Kumar added that this will be the most challenging project in his career. “To make a film about one of the most prolific leaders in the history of India is challenging,” he said at the event.

Producer Suresh Oberoi also couldn’t contain his happiness on his son Vivek playing the titular role. He said, “It’s the good fortune of Vivek Anand Oberoi that he is playing the role of a karm-yogi, a great leader, who has been accepted by not just India but the whole world. Vivek is very hardworking and I am sure all of them will make an evergreen film.”

Co-producer Sandip Ssingh reiterated and said, “We were very scared to conceive this film. Once we did that, I went to Vivek Oberoi, whom I have known for 18 years. I told him there is a thought which is impossible but if we do it together, it is possible. And he replied, ‘Yes, I am doing. We will meet in the evening.’ Since then, we, along with our writers, have worked every evening to make it possible.”

Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis further added, “I believe the film will be inspirational. We always say Modi’s life has been inspirational. He is like a raj-yogi and this film will get that in front of the audience. I give my best wishes to you all. I feel I am fortunate that you have chosen me to do this.”

Hrithik Roshan also congratulated Vivek Oberoi. The superhero tweeted# There are some actors who defy all boundaries. That look in your eye epitomizes the calm amidst the storm. Simply outstanding ! Absolutely stunning @vivekoberoi ! Wish you luck and love for this epic journey! Huge congratulations.

The poster of the film will reportedly be released in 23 different languages and will be unveiled by Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis.  The film will be helmed by director Omung Kumar. Sandip Ssingh will co-produced the film with Suresh Oberoi.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment