Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Esha Deol opens up on her second pregnancy

Hema Malini and Dharmendra are super-exited when their elder daughter Esha Deol broke the news to them that she is pregnant with their second child. "All the four grandparents are excited, for them the more the merrier," Esha expresses her parents and in-laws happiness in the following words.


Esha shared the good news to the world with an adorable picture of her daughter Radhya, "I'm being promoted to big sister," read the text on the photo. "Both of us definitely wanted another baby as we grew up with siblings and wanted the same fun company for Radhya. The timing happened by the grace of God," the 37-year-old actress told Mumbai Mirror.

When Esha and Bharat were expecting their first child, the duo went to Greece for a babymoon, but for this time, she said, "I don't think I can call it a babymoon the second time around as I can't go anywhere without my baby. I will take Radhya with me everywhere I go so let's just call it a family vacation for Bharat, Radhya and me whenever we plan to travel."

Of balancing her personal and professional lives, Esha told Mumbai Mirror, "It's all about balancing work and personal life as I have certain responsibilities as wife and mother while also being passionate about my work."

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment