Friday, January 18, 2019

Akshay Kumar, Twinkle Khanna dine with friends on 18th wedding anniversary

Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna celebrated 18th years of togetherness by a fun-filled dinner with Bobby Deol, his wife Tania Deol. The couple stepped out for dinner on Tuesday in Mumbai with friends. Sunny and Anu Dewan also joined them.


For the dinner party, Akshay chose to wear a black T-shirt and dark pants, while Twinkle wore a white shirt and gold skirt combo. The group was clicked while they were exiting the restaurant.

Akshay and Twinkle successfully completed 18 years of blissful marriage. The couple has been blessed with two children, Aarav and Nitara. At the launch event for her latest book, 'Pyjamas Are Forgiving', Twinkle spoke about the two things her husband has told her never to try. “...My husband (Akshay Kumar) has told me two things, to never go back to acting and not to ever do stand-up comedy, because I’m terrible at both,” she said. The columnist has acknowledged her lack of acting talent in the past. “I have not given any hit film. Whatever films I have done should be banned and (no one should watch) it. Most of the time, I pretend I have Alzheimer’s and I don’t remember my film career and it makes me happy that ways,” Twinkle told PTI.

On the work front, Akshay Kumar will be next seen in ‘Kesari’ co-starring Parineeti Chopra.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment