Friday, January 25, 2019

Sonali Bendre’s adorable birthday wish for hubby Goldie Behl

On the 44th birthday of producer Goldie Behl, his actress wife Sonali Bendre wished her hubby dear in the most adorable way. "Sharing a beautiful photo of herself and her husband on Twitter, Sonali wrote, "Somethings are better left unsaid on social, somethings are better left said in person. Love you loads. Happy birthday, @GOLDIEBEHL."


In the photo, Sonali is seen wearing a black shirt with a powder pink coloured sweater and a black cap. Goldie donned a denim shirt and black jacket.

Sonali recently returned to India from New York after cancer treatment.

Upon her return to India from the US after undergoing treatment, Sonali had posted, "They say "Distance makes the heart grow fonder. And now I'm on my way back to where my heart is. It's a feeling I can't describe in words but I'm going to try - it's the joy to see my family and friends again, the excitement to do what I love and mainly the gratitude for the journey I've had up until this moment."

Goldie Behl wrote about Sonali’s treatment, 'Sonali is doing good now. She is recovering very well. For now, her treatment has ended. But the disease can come back so regular checkups will be done.'

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment