Thursday, January 24, 2019

Newlyweds Prateik Babbar, Sanya Sagar arrive in Mumbai

Newly married couple Prateik Babbar and his bride Sanya Sagar lands in Mumbai hand-in-hand. On Wednesday, the lovebirds tied the knot in Lucknow. The couple wedded according to Maharashtrian rituals.


At the airport, both Prateik and Sanya were dressed casually. Prateik wore a white tee with black trousers and denim jacket while his wife Sanya was dressed in a white top, denim trousers and a black jacket. The actor will host a wedding reception in Mumbai for his industry friends.

On the D-day, bride wore a yellow-red Navari saree while the groom was dressed in a beige coloured sherwani.

Prateik, son of Raj Babbar and late actress Smita Patel got engaged to his girlfriend Sanya Sagar last year on January 22. The actor announced the news of his engagement with a lovely picture. Along with the photo, he wrote, ''#monday.. "holy snappp!.. that just happened''

Sanya Sagar is a graduate from National Institute of Fashion Technology in fashion communication and has practical filmmaking from the London film academy.

Earlier, in an interview to a publication Prateik has spoken about his engagement, saying that he is grateful to God for all that is happening in his life. He said that Sanya is the best partner he could have asked for. "Sanya and I, along with our families, decided that something as pure as love should be solemnised on an auspicious day and what better day than Basant Panchami. She’s the best partner I could have asked for. It didn’t take me long to figure out that she was the one for me. I know it sounds clichéd, but I can’t stop counting my blessings and thanking God for all the good that is happening in my life,'' he was quoted saying.

The actor had once told Deccan Chronicle, “She and I belong to the same gang of friends; we would hang out as a group. One fine day, just the two of us met, and then we started meeting on a regular basis. Initially, we were both not inclined to get into a serious relationship, we just wanted to be friends. A relationship was just not something we were looking for.”

Prateik had further had added, “When we started meeting on a daily basis, we had to ask ourselves... are we in a relationship? My track record has been shaky when it comes to matters of the heart, and I told her that. But now, we are in a relationship, and I don’t want to let her go. We joke that I have to get married to her because she’s very intelligent, and she will give me intelligent children. She is like a diamond. She has studied film in London, and she loves to work behind the camera. She is an exuberant writer, and she’s extremely hard working. In her company, I’ve also turned into a workaholic in the recent past. I have a few good projects lined up, and I am lucky that I have her with me. She is my driving force.” Many congratulations to the newlyweds.

Congratulations to Prateil and Sanya!

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment