Thursday, January 31, 2019

Priyanka Chopra to play Ma Anand Sheela in a Hollywood Film

Priyanka Chopra always takes up challenging project. She has signed her next Hollywood film and it is based on Ma Anand Sheela's life.


Priyanka made this revelation on The Ellen Show. It will be helmed by Oscar winning director Barry Levinson. In the film, she is going to portray the controversial figure of Ma Anand Sheela, who was a close associate of controversial spiritual guru Rajneesh aka Osho.

"I am developing a feature with Barry Levinson. He is an iconic American director. We are developing it (from the perspective of) Sheela who is this guru who originated from India. She was his right hand woman and she was devious. She created a whole cult in America. He was called Osho. I don't know if you've heard of him. It was amazing. I am developing that next for me to star in and produce," Priyanka says in the video, reports news agency IANS.

Priyanka graced the chat show of Ellen DeGeneres, to promote her upcoming film 'Isn’t it Romantic' which also featured Liam Hemsworth and Rebel Wilson in lead roles.

Talking about Bollywood, she is currently shooting for Sonali Bose's 'The Sky Is Pink' co-starring Farhan Akhtar.

On the show, PeeCee also talked about her and Nick's romance, "He DMed me, actually. So millennial of us! He DMed me on Twitter, saying: 'I've heard we should connect... I've heard from common friends that we should meet. What do you think about that? I was like, 'just text me'," Priyanka said.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment