Monday, January 28, 2019

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa: Jabalpur's Ishita Vishwakarma lifts the trophy

Ishita Vishwakarma from Jabalpur declared winner of the singing reality show, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. The winner took home prize money of Rs 5 lakh and a brand new car along with the trophy.


The 16-year-old emerged as winner by defeating her co-participants Sahil Solanki, Tanmay Chaturvedi, Aishwarya Pandit, Sonu Gill and Aslam Abdul Majeed.

Tanmay declared first runner-up, while Sonu became the second runner-up. "I would like to give credit to my god because they gave me the strength and confidence to move ahead in my journey. I'd also thank my parents for supporting me throughout. It's a great feeling. This show has taught me a lot, especially my mentor Shekhar sir," Ishita told Times Now.

Ishita Vishwakarma hails from a singing family and also participated on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs 6. Interestingly, Ishita’s mother had also participated against her in this season. While her mother could not go ahead in the competition, Ishita managed to win the title.

Hosted by Aditya Narayan and Dheeraj Dhoopar, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa was judged by Shekhar Ravjiani, Sona Mohapatra (left early), Wajid Khan and Richa Sharma (replaced Sona).

Kangana Ranaut was present as a special guest. She came to promote her film, ‘Manikarnika-The Queen of Jhansi’.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment