Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentine's Day 2019: Sara Ali Khan, Kartik Aaryan, Sushant Singh Rajput's Tinder bios could read like this

It is that time of the year when we celebrate love. Valentine's Day is here and no matter how cheesy we find the concept of having a day made special with all things mushy, there is no denying that love is something we talk about. In a time when people spend maximum time on the phone and before the PC, the easiest and quickest way to get a date is from an application. It sounds weird for old romantics but it does happen. Yes, you have clearly spell it out if you're there for hook-ups or coffees and conversations. On this occasion, we decided to have some fun with the hot singles of B-town by imagining what their bios on Tinder would look like. While many deny being on any kind of dating site, you never know (wink). Here is our interpretation of how the Tinder bios of Sidharth Malhotra, Kartik Aaryan, Sara Ali Khan, Sushant Singh Rajput, Bhumi Pednekar would look like

Sidharth Malhotra, 34

Actor

I am the closest you will come to a Greek God under the age of 35

Aditya Roy Kapur, 33

Actor

Friends, football and music is what I love...P.S Do not think that I am an alcoholic in real life...hmm...just saying

Sara Ali Khan, 25

Actor, Columbia University Graduate

Bollywood

I might be a princess for some but I am definitely not one in my head...But if you treat me like a queen then we can chat

Kartik Aaryan, 28

Actor, B.Tech graduate

Bollywood

Sara Ali Khan finds me cute and you can too! My monologues are just reserved for films...Can you win me with your sweet nothings?

Kriti Sanon, 28

Actor, B.Tech graduate

Bollywood

This 'outsider' has the drive to succeed, so if you have the firepower to match my standards, you can surely try.

Bhumi Pednekar, 29

Actor

Bollywood

I am a girl with a lot of 'Dum' so if you feel you can match my verve, most welcome! I have spent years sizing up aspirants so you better be good.

Sushant Singh Rajput, 33

Actor

The performing arts is just one of my passions, I am much more...If you love physics, music, films, sports, astrophysics we will always have something to chat about. Yeah, girls find my smile cute too!

Source: www.bollywoodlife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment