Monday, February 4, 2019

Deepika makes my life worth living, Ranveer Singh

Ranveer Singh aims to become of the husband of the millennium and the proudest husband of the world wrote a heartfelt note for his loving wifey Deepika Padukone.


On January 5, Deepika celebrated her birthday and also she launched her own website as a gift to her fans. The actor has updated about everything on the website and her fans are in love with it.

Ranveer wrote a heartfelt note for his dearest wife, "Deepika is the most amazing person I’ve met in my life. And I’m not just saying this because she’s my wife. I find it particularly challenging to articulate all my feelings about her, and even though I find language to be a limiting means to express myself, I shall try. I can safely say I’m the closest person to her in this world. I know her deeply as a person and I’ve collaborated closely with her as a professional. Deepika nurtures a universe within herself: of love, compassion, kindness, intelligence, beauty, grace and empathy. These qualities make her a true and authentic artiste- she’s one of the finest actors in the world.

In her dealings, she is straight-shooting, sharp and fair – an absolute and thorough professional. She’s got inner strength, resilience, grit and an iron-will. Her discipline and commitment is unparalleled. Her path-breaking achievements have changed the game time and again. A woman so righteous and full of virtue, that she commands respect. I sometimes stop and admire her, aware that she is a special soul, born for greatness. She’s born to positively impact lives through the shining beacon of her virtuous being. That she preserves a vulnerable and innocent, childlike side of herself exclusively for me is inexplicably gratifying. I am the proudest husband in the world. She inspires me to be the best man I can possibly be. She makes my life worth living. She is truly…the light of my life."

After dating for six long years, the ‘Padmaavat’ couple tied the knot in a lavish ceremony at Lake Como, Italy.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment