Tuesday, February 12, 2019

‘Kesari’ teaser: Heroic Akshay Kumar shatters down hundreds of enemies

After a long wait, the teaser of ‘Kesari’ was released in three parts. It showed how braveheart Akshay Kumar stares down hundred of enemies. With a chakram (a circular weapon) in one hand and a glinting sword in the other, Akshay is ready to take over his enemies.


The second ‘Kesari’ teaser showed Akshay in fire is seen on fire as he approaches towards the enemy. “This is the bravest battle ever fought! Presenting the second one from the #GlimpsesOfKesari,” the actor wrote.

The third teaser offers the only good look at Akshay has he fires his rifle at the enemy.

Earlier, Akshay shared new photos and wrote, “Aaj meri pagdi bhi Kesari, jo bahega mera woh lahoo bhi Kesari, aur mera jawaab bhi Kesari.” The film also stars Parineeti Chopra and is directed by Anurag Singh.

The trailer of ‘Kesari’ will be released on February 21. Earlier, talking about his preparation for the film, Akshay had told Hindustan Times, “I’ve started shooting for my film Kesari, where I’m in the heaviest turban and beard I’ve ever had to wear. So I shaved my head to make my life a little easier. I’m known for hating wigs, prosthetics and so on, and Kesari is quite demanding. It’s probably my favourite look, though it’s taxing to fight and sweat in this avatar. But I wouldn’t change it for the world.”

‘Kesari’ based on the famous Battle of Saragarhi will see Akshay enacting the role of Havildar Ishar Singh who led the Sikh Regiment against Afghan tribesmen in a battle in 1897 that took place at Saragarhi.

Directed by Anurag Singh, Kesari will hit theatres on Holi 2019. The film stars Parineeti Chopra in the female lead.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment