Saturday, February 9, 2019

Kangana Ranaut lashes out at Alia Bhatt

Kangana Ranaut lashes out at Alia Bhatt for not watching her film ‘Manikarnika:The Queen of Jhansi’ and acknowledging it.


At an event, the ‘Queen’ actress took a dig at Alia and said, “But I have always said that I have admired her a lot as an actor and a person. She is very outspoken and it takes courage to be that way. I wasn’t aware of this problem or anything, I was busy with the shooting. So yes, what can I say, I don’t want to upset anybody,” Alia said in an interview on Thursday.

I suggested that she grows some spine and support an important film about woman empowerment and nationalism....if she doesn’t have a voice of her own and her existence is all about being KJo (Karan Johar) puppet then I don’t consider her successful... I told her if she is only focusing on earning bucks and not raise a voice, then her success has no value.... hope she understands the true meaning of success and her responsibilities, Napo gang life is simply restricted to give and take favours hope she rises above that.”

During the promotion of ‘Gully Boys’, Alia reacted to Kangana’s allegation against her. Alia said, “I hope she doesn’t dislike me and I don’t think she dislikes me. I don’t think I have done anything intentionally to upset her. If I have, I will apologise to her on a personal level.”

“But I have always said that I have admired her a lot as an actor and a person. She is very outspoken and it takes courage to be that way. I wasn’t aware of this problem or anything, I was busy with the shooting. So yes, what can I say, I don’t want to upset anybody,” Alia said in an interview on Thursday.

Kangana has said at an event on Thursday that she will teach everyone a lesson in Bollywood for bullying her. “One thing is for sure, I’m not going to spare anyone. Main inki waat laga dungi, ek ek ko expose karungi (I will make their lives hell, and I will expose every single one of them),” Kangana had said.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment