Saturday, February 23, 2019

Sana Khan, Melvin Louis declare they are in love

TV actress Sana Khan and noted choreographer Melvin Louis finally declared that they are dating and their respective parents also accepted their relationship. Declaring her love, Sana said, “Everybody needs love. We’re no different. Yes, I am in love with Melvin and the best part is we are on same page in this relationship.”


Meanwhile, Melvin too confirmed that he is in a serious relationship with Sana Khan, “It’s an endless affair with Sana. She is really special to me. I want all of her, all the time.”

The lovebirds also said that their families are happy about their relationship, “They have blessed us and are very happy,” said the couple, brimming with joy.

“I don’t want to hide my relationship because it’s not a casual affair. This is the first time I have spoken publicly about my personal life because it’s serious and very close to my heart.”

Meanwhile, when Melvin was asked if marriage is on cards, the choreographer said, “It’s too early to talk about marriage, but I have spoken about Sana to my parents and they are absolutely fine with our relationship.” 

Melvin Louis was earlier in a relationship with Gauahar Khan.

A source says, "It was not a serious relationship, though. The fact that it ended is not surprising. Both are doing fine in their respective lives and have moved on."

About her recent break-up, Gauahar had simply said, “I have always been dignified and have known where to draw the line. It was an amazing one-and-a-half-year of relationship with him and there is no bitterness from my side. First of all, I never mentioned his name, the media made those assumptions. If you are quoting me in connection with someone else, it’s your onus and not mine. There are two golden words called ‘no comments’ and I use them very well. So, no comments. I wish everyone, who has been a part of my journey, well.”

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment