Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Saumya Tandon names her son Miraan

‘Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai’ actor Saumya Tandon, who is blessed with a baby boy has finally got a unique name for her son. She named her baby Miraan Tandon Singh. Interestingly, Saumya’s fans had suggested few names to her and she has picked a suitable one from there.


She told Times of India, “The baby’s name is Miraan Tandon Singh. The idea came from a girl who sent me a direct message on Instagram, suggesting Miran as a name. I really liked the name but I googled and found out it’s a girl’s name, which means calm. So I added one more ‘A’ and made it Miraan, which some sources say means princely in Hindi.”

Asking for suggestions, Saumya had posted a picture of her son and wrote, “My little munchkin needs a name. We have not been able to decide. Come on let your suggestions pour. Need your help. If I choose your name, my little prince will send you a gift. Hint hint: name should be unique, small and should have a great meaning.”

With an adorable post, Saumya announced her pregnancy. Earlier, the actress shared picture of her tiny baby bump and wrote, “Woke up feeling like a magician today, feel like a superhero without a cape most days now, filled with blessing and godliness. Constantly excited by the buzzing in my head and the sudden pump of hormones; this promises to be a fascinating ride. The big news-I'm PREGNANT and trying to soak in every moment of it! Need your best wishes throughout. Thanks @sachin113photographer for capturing my happy moments. You are too sweet."

Saumya tied the knot with her long-time beau, Saurabh Devendra Singh in 2016.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment