Thursday, February 7, 2019

Sonu Nigam admitted to hospital due to sea food allergy

Sonu Nigam admitted to Mumbai Nanavati hospital due to sea food allergy. The singer shared two photos of him. In one of the pictures, his eye was swollen and almost shut and the other showed him lying on a hospital bed wearing an oxygen mask.


Sharing the picture, the ace Bollywood singer wrote, "Thanks for your concern and love. Now that you know that I am returning back from Jeypore Orissa after managing a concert last night, I now don't mind sharing how I was the day before yesterday," he wrote.

"Lesson for all of us, never ever ever ever take a chance with allergies. Sea food in my case. If Nanavati Hospital wasn't near by, my trachea would have swollen up further and lead to asphyxiation," Sonu revealed, wishing his fans and well-wishers a "happy and healthy life".

Get well soon, Sonu Nigam!

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment