Thursday, February 21, 2019

‘Kesari’ trailer: Akshay Kumar with 21 Sikhs trash thousands Afghans

The official trailer of ‘Kesari’ was released today and it showed how Akshay Kumar with his 21 brave Sikh soldiers trashes down 10,00o Afghans. The film is based on a true story of Battle of Saragarhi, which was fought between the British Indian army’s Sikh Regiment and Afghan tribesmen in September 1897.


The few minutes trailer show how Akshay with his handful Sikh soldiers trash down the thousand Afghans. Parineeti Chopra plays Akshay Kumar’s love interest. The patriotic dialogues gives us goosebumps.

Sharing the trailer on social media, Akshay Kumar and Parineeti wrote, “An incredible true story of valour, sacrifice & bravery - told like never before! #KesariTrailer out now.”

Talking about his role in ‘Kesari’, Akshay Kumar had earlier said, “I’ve started shooting for my film Kesari, where I’m in the heaviest turban and beard I’ve ever had to wear. So I shaved my head to make my life a little easier. I’m known for hating wigs, prosthetics and so on, and Kesari is quite demanding. It’s probably my favourite look, though it’s taxing to fight and sweat in this avatar. But I wouldn’t change it for the world.”

Helmed by Anurag Singh and produced by Karan Johar’s Dharma, 'Kesari' is slated to hit theatres on March 21.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment