Thursday, February 28, 2019

Happy birthday mom, Sonam Kapoor wishes mom-in-law Priya Ahuja

Sonam Kapoor in a very adorable way wishes her mom-in-law Priya Ahuja on her brithday.


Sharing a hugging picture with Priya Ahuja, the doting daughter-in-law wrote# "best mom-in-law." "Happy birthday mom... You're the best in the whole world. Missing home and food and pampering. Love you lots," read the caption on Sonam's post. She added the hashtags "#bestmominlaw, #birthdaygirl, #27feb" and "#youngestparent."

Sonam Kapoor shares a great bond with her mother-in-law.  She once told Deccan Chronicle, “They are Sindhis and are a very private business family. They are lovely people but I don’t want to discuss much. I am obsessed with my mother-in-law; I get along very well with her. As they are not from the film industry so let’s not talk much about them. I have been dating Anand for so long. I like saying that he is my husband but I am so used to calling him, my boyfriend. It’s fun being married.”

At Isha Ambani's engagement in Italy, Sonam also wore an outfit gifted to her by Priya Ahuja.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment