Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Sameera Reddy shares baby bump picture

Sameera Reddy is pregnant with her second child and the actress shared her baby bump picture. "Halfway there. Baby bump... Can't wait to meet you," she captioned her post. Dressed in a grey outfit, she holds her baby bump and smiling adorably.


Married to businessman Akshai Varde in January 2014 in Mumbai, the couple welcomed their first child, a son named Hans in 2018.

After getting married to Akshai, Sameeta quits movie. When asked about the same, she once told, "It is a big change in my life. For me, right now honeymoon period is going on so a little more time would be nice for me (to return to films)," she told news agency IANS.

the actress flaunts her 4 months baby bump at the Lakme Fashion Week, 2019.

When contacted, Sameera had said, “Gosh! How did you know? I have not told a soul yet. But now that you have called, yes, let me tell you the truth that I’m carrying for the second time. I’m four months pregnant. This is a planned baby. It is one of the reasons why I have refused quite a bit of work in the recent past.  Akshai and I wanted to have the second baby in 2019. My due date is in July.”

At the fashion event, Sameera is seen wearing a plain white tee over black pants and a green cardigan over it. She strikes a pose for the paparazzi.

Sameera delivered her first baby boy on May 25th, 2015. The good news was announced by Sameera’s sister Sushma Reddy. She said, “I can't speak about it. Sameera herself will speak to you once she's in a position to do so. Just give us three-four days”.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment