Monday, February 25, 2019

Sridevi’s favourite designer Manisha Malhotra pens heartfelt note

On Sridevi’s first death anniversary, the late actress’s favourite designer Manish Malhotra remembers her most adorably.


Sharing a smiling picture of him with Sridevi, Manish wrote, "I Miss You. Our Talks and laughter and all our time together. Memories that will always be with me."

In various occasions, Sridevi wore saree and outfits designed by Manish. He has been her all time favourite. Manish is Sridevi’s personal favourite and in movies also, she wore sarees and outfits designed by the ace designer.

Earlier, in an interview Manish wrote how Sridevi shaped his career.

He had said, "I think what I learnt from her (Sridevi) was costuming. She sensed my enthusiasm despite my nervousness; she started sharing her ideas with me. There were several other nuances that I imbibed from her vast experience like the back zip and dark points for the shapes to look better. Such was her influence that till date I address her as ma’am."

Last year, the veteran actress died of accidental drowning in a hotel in Dubai. She headed to Dubai to attend her cousin Mohit Marwah's wedding.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment