Friday, February 22, 2019

Mahesh Bhatt, Bhagyashree, Swara Bhaskar at Raj Kumar Barjatya’s funeral

Mahesh Bhatt with wife Soni Razdan, Swara Bhasker, Piantal, Mohnish Bahl were among others to bid final adieu to the noted producer Raj Kumar Barjatya of Rajshri Films. Sachin was also present on his last journey.


His demise was shared by the official twitter handle of Rajshri. The messa
ge reads, “It is with profound grief that we mourn the loss of Raj Kumar Barjatya, father of Sooraj Barjatya. May his soul Rest In Peace.”

The funeral of Raj Kumar Barjatya was held at 4.30 pm at Worli Crematorium, near Four Seasons Hotel, Worli.

Mahesh Bhatt had tweeted for Raj Kumar Barjatya earlier: "You are the bravest producer that I've ever met. Saaransh was possible because of your invincible faith in me. They don't make people like you anymore. Thank you for touching my life."

Many Bollywood celebrities including Anupam Kher, Sonam Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit Nene, Shabana Azmi, Swara Bhasker expressed their grief on Twitter.

Madhuri Dixit, who worked in the blockbuster film Hum Aapke Hain Koun, expressed grief and tweeted, “A warm soul and a person I’d always look up to. Deeply saddened by the demise of #RajKumarBarjatya ji Thank you for inspiring and guiding me through my journey. Condolences to @SoorajBarjatya and family. Hope you’ll find the strength to grieve this loss.”

Sonam, who worked with him on the film Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, also wrote heartfelt note on her Twitter handle, writing, “I have no words to express the deep and incredible sadness that accompanies the news of Shri Rajkumar Barjatya’s passing. He was a visionary whom I was lucky enough to work with and I pray for his family and loved ones. @rajshri #SoorajBarjatya.”

Shabana also extended condolences and said, “This is so tragic .. One of the kindest gentlest people in our film industry condolences to the family . RIP.”

“RIP #RajkumarBarjatya sir. You were the kindest, sweetest, most generous souls & most wonderful people I’ve ever met. I will never forget interactions I was blessed to have with u & ur enthusiastic encouragement of a young actor. Deep condolences 2 @rajshri family A loss 4 us all,” wrote Swara Bhasker.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment