Monday, February 25, 2019

"My heart will always be heavy”, Janhvi remembers mom Sridevi

On Sridevi’s first death anniversary, her elder daughter and actress Jahnvi remembered her late mom with heavy heart. She captioned a touching picture of two hands holding each other, surely of her and her mom and wrote, "My heart will always be heavy. But I’ll always be smiling because it has you in it."


Last year, Sridevi died of accidental drowning in a bathtub in a Dubai hotel. Her sudden death has sent shockwaves across the nation. With full state honours, Sridevi was laid to rest.

Her death has shattered her family, Boney Kapoor, Janhvi, Khushi, Arjun and Anshula but they supported one another and sailed the hard times smoothly.

Last year, in an exclusive interview to India Today Television's Sushant Mehta, Janhvi opened up on life after Sridevi and how she pulled herself out of the trauma. "It hasn't been an easy experience. My work and my family have given me the strength to go on. If it wasn't for coming back to the sets of Dhadak or being able to act, I think it would have been much tougher than what it is now. I am very thankful that I had the opportunity to work in the film and act. It saved me in many ways," Janhvi had said.

Many Bollywood celebrities also remembered Sridevi on her first death anniversary and expressed their grief on their social media handle.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment