Thursday, February 7, 2019

I first met Shahid when I was 16, reveals Mira Rajput

Mira Rajput revealed that she first met Shahid Kapoor when she was 16 at a friend’s house.


"(It was) just like meeting anyone for the first time. Interesting. It was actually when I was 16 and we were at a common family friends house for a concert by a Sufi singer. Both our dads love that kind of music," Mira wrote on her Instagram story.

Talking about Mira, Shahid once said that despite being 13 years younger than him, she is “very mature deep down inside”. “She is a very sorted mom”, he said.

The 'Haider' actor revealed when he first fell in love with Mira. "I’m still falling in love with her….a bit more every day. The first time we met, we spoke for seven hours. We were at a friends' farmhouse in Delhi. We went for a walk outside and the sun was setting behind her. I realised her eyes were not dark. They had a hazel tinge. That moment, I felt shayad main iss ladki se shaadi kar sakta hoon. But I also told myself, “What are you thinking? Bees saal ki hai besharam!”

Married in 2015, Shahid and Mira welcomed their first child Misha, in August, 2016 and second child Zain on September 5, 2018.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment