Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Sara Ali Khan wishes brother Ibrahim on birthday adorably

Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh’s son Ibrahim turned a year older today and sister Sara Ali Khan showers wishes and love on her doting brother.


Sara shared a picture in which Ibrahim is seen having hard time lifting his sister.

Sara wrote, "Happiest birthday to the best brother in the world. Thank you for always having my back (literally) and tolerating all my nonsense patiently (mostly)."

Talking about her brother and his Bollywood debut, the actress once revealed, “Ibrahim’s 18 and we’re very close. There’s nothing about me he doesn’t know while I know just 10 per cent of his life because he can be somewhat shady (chuckles). My mom, Ibrahim and I are a close unit.”

She added, “He does (want to become an actor) and from what I’ve seen of him on stage, he’ll be a better actor than me. Recently he gave me a page from his play. I’ve no idea if he had got his lines right because I couldn’t take my eyes off his face. He’s that good. But wanting to be an actor and understanding what it’s about and knowing this is what you want to do is a journey. I think he’s 99 per cent there.”

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment