Friday, March 1, 2019

Ranveer Singh spotted on a dinner date with his parents

Basking in the joy of ‘Gully Boys’, Ranveer Singh was spotted on a dinner date with his parents. On Thursday night, Ranveer was spotted with his parents, Jagjit Singh Bhavnani and Anju Bhavnani having a quiet dinner at a popular restaurant in a Mumbai suburb.


Deepika Padukone is missing from the family dinner as she is busy filming for ‘Chapaak’. After the dinner, Ranveer dropped his parents off to their car and then drove off on his own.

Ranveer’s father Jagjit Singh Bhavnani welcomed bahu Deepika to the family in style. He had said after the wedding, “Ye deewani toh Bhavnani hogayi.”

Deepika shared that unlike outside home, Ranveer is super calm and composed in house. She was quoted as saying, “I don’t know what happens when he leaves the house as he’s an extremely different person then which I think also people will start seeing. Like if you see it in his work, which is that there’s an extremely quiet side to him, there’s an extremely intelligent side to him, there’s a very sensitive and emotional side to him, there’s a vulnerable childlike innocence, so there are so many facets to him.”

The 33-year-old actor had revealed how he is feeling now-a-days, “I’m loving it and highly recommend it. I have been married to Deepika in my head for years now. Just a few months into our relationship, I knew she was the one for me and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I had committed my life to her well before the rituals. I was waiting for her to be ready for it.”

The actor also shared how Deepika has changed him as a person and made him more disciplined, Ranveer shared, "But she has a background of being a sports person and the core is attached to discipline. She is proper about her sleeping and eating habits. She makes sure she is calling me and telling me that ‘chalo ho gaya abhi come home and sleep’. She puts me to bed on time. She makes sure I sleep on time and wake up on time. I am getting into a healthy routine. All her positive influence are doing me well. I was prepared for it coz I was a bit of ayaash pehle. Now, I am becoming a good boy.”

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment