Sunday, March 3, 2019

Ex-lovers Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone enjoy coffee date

Ex-lovers Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone collaborated for a commercial. A new picture of the duo was surfaced on net which showed them sipping coffee and enjoying each other company to the fullest.


Commenting on Deepika collaborating with her ex-lover, Ranveer Singh said that he is not at all insecure, the 'Padmaavat' actor said, "Do I seem like an insecure person, really? I am not an insecure type at all. I am extremely secure in who I am and what I am. I know that nobody can love her the way I do, so it's cool."

Referring to his 'Gully Boy' dialogue “Tere Bhai Jaisa Koi Hard-ich Nahi Hai” (No one is tough like your brother), Ranveer added that his achievement is also the fact that Deepika is now his wife. “Deepika Padukone ko wife bana diya, yeh hota hai achievement” (I made Deepika Padukone my wife, that’s an achievement).

The actor further added that he is looking forward to team up with Ranbir Kapoor.

“We have had many opportunities to work together but none of them has worked out. But you never say never. I have a feeling it will happen in the near future. Hopefully, I would like it to happen sooner rather than later. And I know he wants to collaborate too. So let’s hope it happens. I think it will be quite epic,” he added.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment