Friday, March 1, 2019

Harbhajan Singh-Geeta Basra, Sagarika Ghagte-Zaheer Khan at Hazel Keech’s birthday

Yuvraj Singh threw a grand birthday bash for wife Hazel Keech and many cricketers with their respective wives graced the birthday party of Hazel. Zaheer Khan, Harbhajan Singh and Yuvraj Singh arrived with their respective wives among others were invited.


Hazel turned 32 on Thursday and shared a collage of photographs from her birthday celebrations. She wrote on Instagram: “I turned 32 yesterday and I’ve had the best birthday yet! I haven’t felt so loved and cherished as I did with all you beautiful people around. And its all down to my loving husband who sneakily made the plan messaged you all without my knowing!!! Thank you @yuvisofficial I’m grateful for the love and the friendship I’ve found #blessed #loved #truefriends ps legend ashish nehras finger print!”

Yuvraj, too, took to Instagram and shared pictures and videos from the birthday celebration. He wrote: “About last night who made @hazelkeechofficial bday special! friends who matter the most were there ! We all love you hazel @ashishchowdhryofficial @zaheer_khan34 @sagarikaghatge absent @harbhajan3 @geetabasra @gauravkaps @rd.nehra look what your husband did to my wife’s face.”

Ashish Nehra, his wife Rushma Nehra, Gaurav Kapur too were invited.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment