Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Kapil Sharma sings romantic track for wife Ginni on his show

Kapil Sharma’s newly married wife Ginni Chatrath graced his show and the ace comedian sang a romantic track for his wife. Ginni could not stop blushing as Kapil sings for her.


He chose an old classic song O Hansini. Ginni, who was seating among the audience cheering and smiling for her hubby.

Popular singers Mika Singh, Daler Mehendi, Hansraj Hans and Jasbir Jassi graced the show.

Kapil tied the knot with his long time girlfriend Ginni Chatrath in a private wedding in Jalandhar. The couple took pheras and wedding vows in the presence of respective families and close friends. The bride looked utterly gorgeous in a red lehenga paired with stunning jewellery. Ginni is accessorised with bridal choora and kaleerein while Kapil wore a green embroided sherwani.

Celebs like Hina Khan, Guru Randhawa, Jassie Gill and others have posted their best wishes for Kapil and Ginni. "God bless you both. All the very best for this new journey and congratulations," wrote Hina Khan.

Sumona Chakrabvarti, Krushna Abhishek, Rajiv Thakur, Bharti Singh and with husband Harsh Limbachiyaa were part of the wedding. The festivities kick-started with mata ki chowki followed by mehendi and sangeet ceremony.

Of the wedding festivities, Kapil earlier told IANS, "We wanted to keep it low key. But Ginni is the only daughter in her family. Her folks wanted the wedding to be on a lavish scale. And I completely understand their sentiments. My mother also wants the wedding to be lavish."

Kapil recently revealed his love story to Bombay Times, “When I started earning well, my mother took my marriage proposal to her family, which got rejected. Her dad sweetly said, ‘Shut up’ (laughs!). Thereafter, I got busy with work, while she pursued MBA in Finance. She kept studying to avoid marriage proposals. At that time, I was settled in Mumbai, and so much was happening in my life. I then realised ki itna kuchh hua hai, but she never disturbed me. Itna patience kisi mein nahi dekha maine (never saw this level of patience in anybody). That’s when I decided that it was the right time to marry.”

Kapil is a gem of a person and very caring. There is no one like him and I can’t find anyone better than him. He is a family man. If he loves his mother and sister so much, it’s certain that he would love his partner, too. He is a star for the audience, not for me. He is still humble the way he was years ago and hasn’t changed at all,” Ginni told the tabloid.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment