Sunday, March 3, 2019

'I have someone in my life': Kangana Ranaut admits being in love

Kangana Ranaut, who is rumoured to be dating Aditya Pancholi in the past and also linked herself with Hrithik Roshan has found someone special in life. The ‘Queen’ actress admitted in an event in Delhi that she has someone special in her life .


Kangana stated, "I have someone in my life. For me, where I am right now, I do not feel the need for regular dating. I am at an age that I want to have companionship which can inspire me in life." The talented actor even shared about never been out of love. She said, "I have a romantic side. I feel that being an artist, it is so important to have a desire in you, to be aroused with life. I don't remember a life when I have been out of love. I have had bad experiences with love, but I move on quickly."

Kangana also answered the marriage question, she said that she is open to marriage and keen to start her family although population explosion is bothering her.

On the work front, Kangana Ranaut is currently shooting for ‘Mental Hai Kya’ with Rajkummar Rao and she has also signed up for Ashwini Iyer Tiwari's ‘Panga’.

Source: www.bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment